SampleApps not working?

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Hi,

I'm really interested in this project but i can't make it to run on the part of generating a new message.

I've tried to run the given SampleApp and this is the stacktrace of the error i get:

Unhandled Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting type 'EdiFabric.Framework.InterchangeEnvelopes.X12.INTERCHANGE'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting field 'GROUPS'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting type 'EdiFabric.Framework.InterchangeEnvelopes.X12.GROUP'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting field 'MESSAGES'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting type 'EdiFabric.Framework.Entities.Message'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting field 'Item'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting type 'System.Xml.Linq.XElement'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: System.Xml.Linq.XElement cannot be serialized because it does not have a default public constructor
  at System.Xml.Serialization.ReflectionHelper.CheckSerializableType (System.Type type, Boolean allowPrivateConstructors) [0x000c6] in /build/buildd/mono-3-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.XML/System.Xml.Serialization/ReflectionHelper.cs:100 
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportXmlSerializableMapping (System.Xml.Serialization.TypeData typeData, System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute root, System.String defaultNamespace) [0x00030] in /build/buildd/mono-3-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.XML/System.Xml.Serialization/XmlReflectionImporter.cs:680 
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportTypeMapping (System.Xml.Serialization.TypeData typeData, System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute root, System.String defaultNamespace) [0x000c1] in /build/buildd/mono-3-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.XML/System.Xml.Serialization/XmlReflectionImporter.cs:226 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Any insights on how to solve it?

Thanks!
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2015 at 7:21 AM
Hi,

The sample app is usually the one being overlooked - I'll be releasing a new version (major improvements) soon and will make sure it all works fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don