Fixed the following bugs:
1. Segment terminator escaping (e.g. ' used in French words). (reported by Ross_cz)
2. Preserve blanks in data elements. (reported by mpisano)
3. Ignoring component separator ^. (reported by pmobley & rajput6)
4. Nested segment lists (e.g. List<S_NAD>). (reported by pmobley & zed-blade)
5. Order by declaration when retrieving class properties by reflection. (reported by jnsamines & sherman91)
6. Retaining blank nodes in xml. (reported by sherman91)
7. Decorated public properties in definitions with XmlElement or XmlAttribute for greater control.
8. Check for duplicate terminators.
9. Escaping terminators.
10. Included a sample project kindly contributed by mpisano.
The new release is not backward compatible with the old definitions. Please download the latest definitions.